1. Select BridgeWebs from the Calendar and Results
page on the U201 website.
2. From the Results Calendar, select the game of
3. From the menu under the game description, select Travellers
(spelled as the British would spell it!).
4. For each hand, note that all of the
pertinent information is included:
* Points for NESW
* Makeable Contracts (7-12 indicates number of tricks; 1 means no tricks
beyond "book" can be made)
* N/S and E/W Player Numbers (hover over pair number to see pair names)
* Bid for Table (and by whom)
* Lead Card
* Number of tricks over/under contract
* Score for N/S and E/W
* Points for N/S and E/W
5. Use the menu to the left to link to other
* Personal Analysis - Look at your
scores (or the scores of anyone else).
* Masterpoints (Aug) - Look at masterpoints earned by all players for the
Beaumont Bridge Studio |
950 North Street | Beaumont, TX 77701 | Phone 409-838-2447
Club Manager: John Smalley | Phone 409-924-0706 |
Page Last Updated on